- Convection + 100 % humidity.
Convection + 80 % humidity.
Convection + 60 % humidity.
Convection + 30 % humidity.
Convection + 0 % humidity.
Low temperature cooking.
Broil level 1 + humidity.
Broil level 2 + humidity.
Broil + circulated air.
- One touch control panel and an interactive visual display.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display in 44 languages.
- Option to save 50 individual recipes (incl. core temperature probe)
- Personalization of automatic programs.
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle.
- 2000 W broil element behind glass ceramic.
- Steam evacuation.
- Three-point core temperature prove with automatic shut-off and estimation of cooking time.
- Automatic programs.
- Actual temperature display.
- Automatic boiling point detection.
- Capacity display for filter cartridge (if connected to GF 111 100 descaling system).
- Hygienic stainless steel cooking interior.
- 3 tray levels.
- Home network integration for digital services (Home Connect) either via cable connection LAN (recommended) or wireless via WiFi.
- The use of the Home Connect functionality depends on the Home Connect services, which are not available in every country. For further information please check: home-connect.com.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Fully automatic cleaning program.
- Descaling program for the steam generator.
- Drying program.
- Grease filter in front of convection fan, dishwasher-safe.
- Demo program for automatic cleaning.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- No other electrical appliances should be installed above the BSP Combi-steam oven.
- At no point may the outlet hose be positioned higher than the bottom edge of the appliance. The outlet hose must also be at least 100 mm lower than the appliance outlet (see drawing "drainage connection").
- Inlet hose can be extended once.
- The outlet hose must not be longer than a maximum of 5 m.
- The water connection (1) for the inlet hose must always be accessible and not located directly behind the appliance.
- The connection of the outlet hose to the siphon (2) must not be directly behind the appliance and should be accessible.
- The front of the appliance extends 1 7/8" from the cabinet front.
- Consider the overhang when planning to open drawers next to the appliance.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 90° door opening angle.
- Plan a power outlet outside of the
- Total rating 3.1 KW.
- Only cold water connection.
- Total Amps: 16 A.
- 208 / 220 - 240 V / 60 Hz.
- Connecting cable 6 1/8 without plug (hardwire required).
- Plan for an ethernet / LAN cable or connect via WiFi.
- Handleless door / automatic door opening
- Fixed inlet and outlet water connection
- Fully automatic cleaning system
- Large cavity
- 2 LED light sources
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.