30" Panel-Ready Built-In Column Freezer, Right Swing
Extended Service Contracts
- Inspired by the beauty of volcanic glass, this industry-exclusive dark finish erupts with reflective, high-contrast style. Reject the unfeeling, lifeless vessel of harsh steel. Let fine foods and beverages emerge from the interior of your columns like vibrant art, begging to be devoured.
- At waist-level, this panel invites touch, challenging the idea that controls should be out of sight and out of reach. Control every zone and choose presets to coax out the flavors of your produce, meat, beverages, spirits and beyond—and dominate your domain according to your desires.
- Smooth moves. Each drawer opens and closes fluidly and quietly, even when fully loaded.
- Slow melt, reduced fizz. Feel the crystal-clear kiss of ice on your tongue. Our pyramid-shaped ice belongs in your next cocktail.
- Max Ice produces four pounds of prism ice in 24 hours—even from the app.
- JennAir® columns are ENERGY STAR® certified.
- Unheard of. We’re decibel for decibel one of the quietest leading luxury built-in columns out there. Casting off abrupt start and stop cycles, our columns ditch swings in temperature and humidity, running unobtrusively in the background. Brilliance doesn’t have to announce itself, it just is.
- Devote a drawer to gelato. Or cookie dough. Or vodka. Use all of our presets to customize these drawers to ever-shifting indulgences.
- Internal temperatures plummet as low as -8ºF—an arctic refuge for frozen foods. Ice crystals beware.
- The PureFreeze® indicator lets you know this is the ideal temperature for locking in flavor and freshness.
- Switch to Vacation Mode while you’re away from home, even if you’re already on vacation when you remember to use it. Vacation Mode switches to a low-power state, allowing the column’s insulation to keep food cold.
- Allows the door of the refrigerator or freezer to be opened or closed during the Sabbath or other religious holidays without directly turning on or off any lights, digital readouts, solenoids, fans, valves, icons, tones, alarms or the compressor.
- Live beyond the shadow. Abandoning the dark spots cast by dated puck lighting, over 650 LEDs frame and fill your column, coming alive at a touch of the controls. Each zone awakens and pulses as you mold your column to your desires.
- This column is Star-K Certified for use on the Sabbath.
- Use voice commands with an Alexa-enabled device or the Google Assistant for a fluid experience.
- Connect with the JennAir Epicenter through chat, email or call to tap into the brilliant minds of experts who know JennAir® appliances inside and out. Receive diagnostic codes on the app and they’ll deploy service targeted to your column’s best interest.
- Dual columns, single toe-kick. A unified look available in multiple width configurations.
- Venting at the base of our columns adds more usable space above and creates clean lines all around.
- New construction. Replacing built-ins. Upgrading from subpar models. Our columns smoothly adapt to installation site situations, thanks to multiple utility areas.
- Get touchable with cuts of seductive, bespoke Italian leather. Stimulate the senses with hand-buffed stainless steel skins. Break free with custom panel options.
- Add this half-depth shelf into your column so more items can own the runway. Or, replace a regular-width shelf to make way for your most statuesque bottles.
- Reduces the most contaminants from your water. When it needs a replacement, the app notifies you so your drinks stay fresh.
- One provocative air tower. Two precision sensors. Calibrated every second. United, they keep freezer temperatures from swinging and spirits impeccably chilled.
- Open door. Power outages. Filter changes. Connect to WiFi for real-time notifications and control your columns from anywhere. Tap and swipe on both iOS and Android devices.
- All-metal bin and shelf frames. Thick, naturally odor-resistant solid glass. A forcefield at the edge that prevents spillovers. To hell with cheap plastic in luxury door bins, shelves and liners.
- Freezer or refrigerator. Left-hand or right-hand swing. One, two, three columns in a row. Four different widths. With 12 one-unit options, 75 two-unit combinations and over 250 three-unit combinations, configuration is where bespoke begins.
- With a stealth flush door, columns go incognito until you open wide. The industry-first Obsidian hinge and concealed details melt into their volcanic surroundings.
- Luxury doesn’t shimmy. This panel has an industry-exclusive solid wood core that stands firm.
- We frame and line our columns in metal—not the spineless plastic of outdated luxury. Powerful magnets in our gaskets grasp the column directly, creating an airtight seal.
Open your eyes to a column that redefines refrigeration. Satisfy cravings in the quiet cool, which is controlled by precise calibration from two sensors. Revel in the daring Obsidian interior illuminated by light that comes alive as you touch the controls. Go ahead—intoxicate your senses. Open wide. Panel kits and panels sold separately.
|AHAM Volumes And Shelf Area|Freezer Volume (Cu Ft)|
|AHAM Volumes And Shelf Area|Freezer Volume (Cu Ft)||17.00|
|AHAM Volumes And Shelf Area|Total Volume (Cu Ft)|
|AHAM Volumes And Shelf Area|Total Volume (Cu Ft)||17.0|
|Certifications|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Certifications|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Certifications|Star K Certified|
|Certifications|Star K Certified||Yes|
|Compatibility|Works With||WiFi,App,Remote Access|
|Controls|Control Location||Interior Up Front|
|Controls|Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Controls|Door Ajar/Open Alarm|
|Controls|Door Ajar/Open Alarm||Yes|
|Controls|Max Cool/Fast Cool|
|Controls|Max Cool/Fast Cool||Yes|
|Controls|Temperature Range||33F to 45F|
|Controls|Water Filter Indicator/Reset|
|Controls|Water Filter Indicator/Reset||Yes|
|Description|Refrigerator Type||Column Freezer|
|Design Type|Design Expression|
|Design Type|Design Expression||Panel-Ready|
|Details|Advance Foam Insulation|
|Details|Advance Foam Insulation||Using Advance Foam Insulation in our refrigerators that provides over 99% lower global warming potential|
|Details|Cooling Type||Single Evaporator|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||17.00 inch|
|Carton Depth||32 inch|
|Carton Height||87 inch|
|Carton Width||33 inch|
|Cutout Depth (in)||25 inch|
|Cutout Height (in)||84 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||30 inch|
|Depth||27 1/8 inch|
|Height||79 7/8 inch|
|Width||29 3/4 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24 1/2 inch|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||27 1/8 inch|
|Depth Excluding Doors||23 11/16 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||56 3/8 inch|
|Gross Weight||542 inch|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||84 inch|
|Net Weight||501.7 inch|
|Dimensions|Cabinet Width (IN,inches)|
|Dimensions|Cabinet Width (IN,inches)||30|
|Dimensions|Cutout Height Min(IN,inches)|
|Dimensions|Cutout Height Min(IN,inches)||84|
|Dimensions|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)|
|Dimensions|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)||24 1/2|
|Dimensions|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)|
|Dimensions|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)||27 1/8|
|Dimensions|Depth Excluding Doors(IN,inches)|
|Dimensions|Depth Excluding Doors(IN,inches)||23 11/16|
|Dimensions|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Dimensions|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||56 3/8|
|Dimensions|Height To Top Of Cabinet(IN,inches)|
|Dimensions|Height To Top Of Cabinet(IN,inches)||84|
|Dispenser|Types of Ice|
|Dispenser|Types of Ice||Cubed|
|Exterior|Base Grille Color|
|Exterior|Base Grille Color||Black|
|Exterior|Door Color||Panel Ready|
|Exterior|Handle Type||Reach Through Handle|
|Exterior|Number of Doors|
|Exterior|Number of Doors||1|
|Filters|Water Filter Part Number|
|Filters|Water Filter Part Number||EDR2RXD1|
|Freezer Compartment|Door Type|
|Freezer Compartment|Door Type||Swing|
|Freezer Compartment|Freezer Number of Shelves|
|Freezer Compartment|Freezer Number of Shelves||3|
|Freezer Compartment|Shelves||3 Adjustable Full Width Glass|
|Refrigerator Compartment|Deli Drawer|
|Refrigerator Compartment|Deli Drawer||1 Flexi-Slide Bin|
|Width Doors Open 90 Degrees|
|Width Doors Open 90 Degrees||56.375|
From the Manufacturer
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.